gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] gwl-g Digest, Vol 35, Issue 1

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: Grandiflora2001@aol.com
  • To: gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] gwl-g Digest, Vol 35, Issue 1
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 13:58:24 EST

Dear Nan:

I write when I am not designing or working in my own garden. I am not designing when I don't have a paying client to design for and I garden when I can. It works out.  Someone told me about 15 years ago, when I was a gardener for hire...if you have no time due to an abundance of clients, you are not charging enough. Double your fee, lose half of your clients and get some time for you in the bargain.  It worked well for me.

Donna

  • Re: [gwl-g] gwl-g Digest, Vol 35, Issue 1, Grandiflora2001, 02/08/2007