gwl-g - [gwl-g] Garden Way Cart history

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: Hamptongar@aol.com
  • To: gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [gwl-g] Garden Way Cart history
  • Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 19:15:47 EDT

I'm doing and article on garden carts and wheelbarrows.  I remember that my father had a Garden Way cart that he swore by but apparently the original is no longer made.  Does anyone know what happened to Garden Way and the cart?  I see parts, I see reproductions...but what happened to Garden Way?

Would also aprreciate hearing from anyone in the wheelbarrow industry or related contacts.

Thanks

Andrew Messinger
The Hampton Gardener is a registered trade mark and is published every Thursday in The Southampton Press and The Press.