gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] Drying Sedum Blooms

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: nancy szerlag <szerlag@earthlink.net>
  • To: gardenwriters-on-gardening <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] Drying Sedum Blooms
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:50:31 -0400

I know this sounds like a fifties throw back, but the dried flower heads
look cool when sprayed gold and used with live greens, pine cones and glass
balls. For silver themes try Chrome spray paint. Seed Pods from Rose of
Sharon are worth using also. I do programs using this stuff and folks love
it.

Nancy Szerlag
The Detroit News