gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] Drying Sedum Blooms

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Sandie Parrott" <rsbirdy@comcast.net>
  • To: "gardenwriters-on-gardening" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] Drying Sedum Blooms
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 12:03:06 -0400

Melanie,

If you don't mind the color brown and are going for shape or texture, leave them on the plant until after a hard freeze or two and then cut. Sometimes hanging them distorts (elongates) the shape of the blossom.

Sandie Parrott
Author of FREE NYC - The Ultimate Free Fun Guide to the Big Apple - Publication Early 2006
Contributor to FREE OC - The Ultimate Free Fun Guide to the California Riviera - Released June 2005