gwl-g - [gwl-g] Flowers and women of influence

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Sheri Ann Richerson" <SheriAnnRicherson@exoticgardening.com>
  • To: "'gardenwriters-on-gardening'" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [gwl-g] Flowers and women of influence
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:27:15 -0500

Hello. I was wondering if anyone had any information on either flowers varieties named for "women of influence" or flowers which were favorites of "women of influence"?

Thanks,

Sheri

Make a difference! Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Ask me how!

Region III Plant-A-Row For The Hungry Representative

http://www.gwaa.org/Par/index.html

Do you like gardening? Don't miss the ultimate website for the truly obsessed plant-a-holic!

FREE swap and chat forums, informative articles and much more! http://www.exoticgardening.com

Do you need a freelance writer, editor, photographer or speaker?
Contact Sheri Ann Richerson
(765) 664-6916
SheriAnnRicherson>@exoticgardening.com

http://www.sheriannricherson.com