gwl-g - Re: [gwl-g] Re: topiary

gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: gardenwriters-on-gardening

  • From: "Suzanne Pierot" <suzanne@hvi.net>
  • To: "gardenwriters-on-gardening" <gwl-g@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Pat Hammer <samiarose@SRTopiary.com>
  • Subject: Re: [gwl-g] Re: topiary
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:13:19 -0500

Pat Hammer, who is a friend of mine, is probably the best known maker of
topiaries in the United States. You may recall the spectacular ones she did
for Longwood Gardens (life size elephant with a trunk that actually threw
water). She also wrote the Longwood Book of Topiary. She can be reached at
Info@SRTopiary.com. Her business, called SamiaRose Topiary, is in
Encinitas, California (just north of San Diego) - phone is 760 436 0460.
Suzanne Pierot, President
American Ivy Society