grhits - [grhits] leased line or ADSL

grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list

  • From: "Jojo Almario" <jalmario AT intrahealth.org>
  • To: <grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [grhits] leased line or ADSL
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 14:42:34 -0400

We are outfitting an office in Dehli India.  We are deciding between a leased line and an ADSL line.  Having used more leased lines than ADSL in other offices in Africa, I haven’t been a big fan of ADSL.  But Is there any advantage to using ADSL over a leased line given the same speeds and price for both?

  • [grhits] leased line or ADSL, Jojo Almario, 05/23/2007