grhits - [grhits] Abuja IT Consultant/Firm

grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list

  • From: "William Lester" <WLester AT engenderhealth.org>
  • To: <grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <COMMONS-NONPROFIT-CIO AT LISTS.SIERRACLUB.ORG>, "International eRiders" <interider AT npogroups.org>
  • Subject: [grhits] Abuja IT Consultant/Firm
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 16:55:43 -0400

Please excuse the cross-posting.

For organizations that have an office in Abuja, Nigeria, might you be able to recommend an IT consultant of firm capable of providing support to a small office? We are desperately trying to locate local resources to help us as we set up this new office.

Thanks, in advance, for any help you might provide.

Bill Lester

William (Bill) Lester
EngenderHealth
Chief Information Officer
EngenderHealth | 440 Ninth Avenue | New York City | 10001 | US
email:
wlester AT engenderhealth.org | phone: +1.212.561.8002 | web: http:\\www.engenderhealth.org
Reality is something you rise above.

  • [grhits] Abuja IT Consultant/Firm, William Lester, 05/08/2007