grhits - [grhits] Mauricio Poodts is out of the office.

grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list

  • From: Mauricio Poodts <Mauricio_Poodts AT abtassoc.com>
  • To: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list <grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [grhits] Mauricio Poodts is out of the office.
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 16:06:06 -0400

I will be out of the office starting 05/09/2007 and will not return until
05/24/2007.

I will be out of the office until May 24 with limited access to email. I
will respond to your message when I return. If this is an urgent matter
concerning International IT, please contact Nancy Brown, International IT
Operations Manager (nancy_brown AT abtassoc.com). For all other urgent
matters, contact David Kiklis, Director of IT (david_kiklis AT abtassoc.com).
If you have an urgent matter that only I can address, please resend your
email adding "URGENT" to the subject line and I will respond as soon as I
can.

  • [grhits] Mauricio Poodts is out of the office., Mauricio Poodts, 05/23/2007