grhits - Re: [grhits] Site-To-Site VPN

grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list

  • From: Robert Guerra <rguerra AT lists.privaterra.org>
  • To: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list <grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [grhits] Site-To-Site VPN
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 09:29:08 -0400

Stan:

let me suggest several things to look into:

- SnapGear VPN routers :
http://www.cyberguard.com/products/firewall/index.html?lang=de_EN

- OpenVPN - http://openvpn.net/

- mGuard - http://www.innominate.com/

The mGuard Smart
<http://www.innominate.com/content/view/35/76/lang,en/> is a
particularly cool device, one that an be easily deployed.

regards

Robert