grhits - Re: [grhits] Site-To-Site VPN (VACATION)

grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list

  • From: "Tiamiyou Radji" <TRadji AT aware-rh.org>
  • To: <grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [grhits] Site-To-Site VPN (VACATION)
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 09:20:26 -0400

Hello Colleagues,
I will be on vacation from June 15th -30th , 2006 . I will be able to
respond to my mails intermittently, but for urgent information please
contact Afetorgbor Johnny Jafetorgbor AT engenderhealth.org in Ghana office .

Thanks

Tiamiyou Radji

>>> grhits 06/16/06 14:19 >>>

Hello,

Good morning to everyone. We are strongly considering creating a global
network connecting our seventeen offices via a site-to-site VPN. We have
found that better Internet connections are becoming available in the areas of
our field offices and many offices have already upgraded connections, having
in most cases at least 256 K lines. Inexpensive VPN appliances are also now
much more available.

Has anyone set up a site-to-site VPN for your organization? I understand
this technology has been around for quite some time, but I'm wondering if
others have adopted the use of it.

Thank you for any quick blurb you can provide.

Best regards,
Stan Mierzwa

  • Re: [grhits] Site-To-Site VPN (VACATION), Tiamiyou Radji, 06/16/2006