grhits - [grhits] CMS

grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Global Reproductive Health IT Support list

  • From: "MIERZWA, STANLEY" <smierzwa AT popcouncil.org>
  • To: <grhits AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [grhits] CMS
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:49:37 -0500

Hello.

Hope you are all are doing well.

We are beginning to evaluate content management systems for use on our web
sites at the Population Council. We are eager to move to a full DB driven
model for managing our sites content, and I am querying this list to
determine if any of you have already undertaken such a project. If you have,
would you please share what product and technology you selected to provide
CMS? Are you content with the selection?

Thank you and best regards,

Stan

Stanley J. Mierzwa
Director, Information Technology