gmark - [GMark] 13th Annual E-Lister's Meeting at SBL

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT comcast.net>
  • To: Crosstalk2 <crosstalk2 AT yahoogroups.com>, biblical-studies <biblical-studies AT yahoogroups.com>, BibleTranslation <Bible-Translation AT lists.kastanet.org>
  • Cc: Kata Markon <gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org>, ANE-2 AT yahoogroups.com, C-P2 <Corpus-Paulinum-2 AT yahoogroups.com>, Aramaic <aramaic AT yahoogroups.com>, John-Lit <johannine_literature AT yahoogroups.com>, TC <textualcriticism AT yahoogroups.com>, NewSynoptic <Synoptic AT yahoogroups.com>, bibexegesis <bibexegesis AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [GMark] 13th Annual E-Lister's Meeting at SBL
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 14:42:56 -0600

Of course when I said:

I begin to arrange the now traditional (13th annual!)
gathering of all those NT and Biblical and Biblically related e-list
members (i.e. XTalkers, B-Greeks, and members of Corpus Paulinum,
John-Lit, Kata Markon, Biblical Studies, T-C List, Ioudaios, Synoptic-L,
Aramaic, ANE-2, etc. ) who will be going to Boston for the SBL conference.

I meant I begin to arrange the now traditional (13th annual!)
gathering of all those NT and Biblical and Biblically related e-list
members (i.e. XTalkers, B-Greeks, and members of Corpus Paulinum,
John-Lit, Kata Markon, Biblical Studies, T-C List, Ioudaios, Synoptic-L,
Aramaic, ANE-2, etc. ) who will be going to New Orleans for the SBL conference.

Just more proof that everyone needs a proof reader!

Jeffrey

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon)
1500 W. Pratt Blvd.