gmark - Critique of Gibson's Conference Paper

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: JFAlward AT aol.com
  • To: gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Critique of Gibson's Conference Paper
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 22:03:58 EDT

Jeff asked for comments and criticisms of his conference paper at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crosstalk2/files/MK1438F.htm

My comments may be found at
http://sol.sci.uop.edu/~jfalward/Sleeping_Disciples.htm

Just as Jeffrey Gibson desired feedback, I would welcome it as well. I am
especially interested in knowing whether I've misrepresented any part of his
thesis. His sentences tend to be a little long for me, so I may have gotten
lost in one or more of them of them and missed something important, or else
just completely misunderstood something. If there is the slightest error of
any type, whether substantive, or merely grammatical, I would be very happy
to hear about it. I'm sure there must be quite a few.

Regards,

Joseph F. Alward, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Physics
University of the Pacific
Stockton CA 95201

Web Page: "A Skeptical View of Christianity and the Bible"
http://members.aol.com/jalw/joseph_alward.html