gmark - Re: gmark digest: November 22, 2001

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: Earl Kellett <ekellett AT earthlink.net>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: gmark digest: November 22, 2001
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 18:23:42 -0600

on 11/22/01 10:01 PM, Kata Markon digest at gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu

From: Earl Kellett
To: GMARK DIGEST
Re: the ending of Mark

See Michael Holmes's article "To be Continued . . . The Many Endings of the
Gospel off Mark" in Bible Review 4 August 2001, pages 12-23 & 48-50. This is
an enlightening analysis of the various endings of Mark.

Together in Christ
Earl Kellett ekellett AT earthlink.net

  • Re: gmark digest: November 22, 2001, Earl Kellett, 11/23/2001