gmark - Re: Judas

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Ted Weeden" <weedent AT atw.earthreach.com>
  • To: "Kata Markon" <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Judas
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 05:47:33 -0600

Steve Black wrote Friday, March 30, 2001
> However, in my post of 3/15, the point I was really trying to make
> was not historical. My point was not about whether Judas did or did
> not actually live (although, as I said, that is an interesting
> question). My point was that in my assessment Judas did not
> "represent" for Mark Judea, but that he "represented" the disciples.
>
> I would also be interested in your input.

My response:

Steve, I plan to address the issue of Judas vis-a-vis Judea which you
questioned me on in your 3/15 post, as well as the historicity of Judas
issue in an essay I am trying to put together in response to your post. I
hope it will be soon. I've gotten behind on a number of fronts here.
Thanks for your interest.

Ted

  • Judas, Steve Black, 03/15/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>