gmark - apologies for the confusion

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT home.com>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: apologies for the confusion
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 20:19:13 -0500

Apologies if the heading on the last message I sent to the List caused any confusion. The message was (probably obviously) a version of one sent to XTalk to note that we're marking the one year anniversary of that List with the "gift" of Ted's posts which have always been intended for Kata Markon as much as XTalk.

I simply forgot to change the subject header when I sent the revised message here.

Also, in my eagerness to let List Members know about the gift Ted was giving to Kata Markon, I didn't spell or grammar check my announcement. The lines which read:

Beccause Ted's work has probably been seminal for many of us, decided
that what he has to send us should be shared directly with the List
rather than being placed on our "articles for review" page.

Should obviously read

Because Ted's work has probably been seminal for many of us, I decided that what he has to send us should be shared directly with the List ... etc.

Anyway, look for Ted's posts soon.

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • apologies for the confusion, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 05/25/2000