gmark - List Update

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: List Update
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 16:37:07 -0500

As of today, 5 October 1999, Kata Markon has 103 members (Twenty six
members have chosen to receive messages in daily digest form, one in the
index form, and all the rest as messages are posted to the List).

That's not a bad showing considering that very little active recruitment
has been undertaken. But I still encourage List members to invite
others, especially scholars, interested in GMark to subscribe to the
List.

I would also encourage you to make *use* the List. So far we've not been
nearly as active as I hoped we would be. Surely there are questions
you'd like to pose and research you'd like to share.

To jump start active participation, let me suggest two things we might
do. The first is to post lists of classic or current Markan topics that
list members would like to see discussed.

The second is for List members who are currently teaching GMark to post
his/her course descriptions, syllabi, and reading lists.

Any takers?

Yours,

Jeffrey

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • List Update, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 10/05/1999