gmark - Re: List Update

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: Jim West <jwest AT Highland.Net>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: List Update
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 18:20:43 -0400

At 04:37 PM 10/5/99 -0500, you wrote:

>To jump start active participation, let me suggest two things we might
>do. The first is to post lists of classic or current Markan topics that
>list members would like to see discussed.

Well actually I have never seen Wrede's idea of the Messianic secret refuted
in any convincing way (which is another way of saying that he seems to have
been so right that no one has been able to dissuade me otherwise).

I think his idea is brilliant- and explains the phenomenon we find in Mark.
Anyone disagree?

Jim

Jim West, ThD
email- jwest AT highland.net
web page- http://web.infoave.net/~jwest

'Mythology is what never was but always is.' Stephen of Byzantium

  • List Update, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 10/05/1999
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: List Update, Jim West, 10/05/1999