gmark - Re: Secret Mark

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Wieland Willker" <willker AT chemie.uni-bremen.de>
  • To: "Mark-List" <GMark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Secret Mark
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 11:21:30 +0200

Dear Larry,
your points are all well and good and I can accept them except the first. By
complaining that the manuscript has never been independently analysed you
are accusing yourself.
This is your job. Or the job of the theological/papyrological science. You
(I mean you all) haven't done anything in the last 30 years. I can't
understand that.
M. Smith maybe was a weird person and one can reject his strange theories,
but he has discovered something interesting. This manuscript must be
analysed to prove its genuineness. Nobody has done this in 30 years, so I
think something is wrong.
Let's hope C. Hedrick comes up with something.

Best wishes
Wieland
<><
mailto:willker AT chemie.uni-bremen.de