gmark - Articles for review page up and running

gmark AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Kata Markon

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Kata Markon <gmark AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Articles for review page up and running
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 20:59:07 -0500

List Members:

I am pleased to announce that the Kata Markon Articles for Review Page
is now up and running. On it you will find an brief article in the
process of development entitled "Mk 14:38 A New Understanding" (which
some of you may have already seen elsewhere). I would be grateful for
reactions, comments, criticisms -- probably best sent to me off list.

Let me take this opportunity to remind List members that one of the
purposes of Kata Markon is to provide a venue in which those of you
working on papers on GMark may receive the sort of feedback on your
ideas that is usually found only within a seminar or research society.
So please feel free to make use of this feature of the List.

Papers you wish to have the List look over should, however, NOT be sent
directly to the List -- but off list to me instead. If at all possible.
please format papers in HTML with Biblical Languages transliterated
according to the scheme found on the Kata Markon Home Page
(http://metalab.unc.edu/GMark).

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • Articles for review page up and running, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 09/11/1999