freetds - Re: [freetds] a better libtds

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] a better libtds
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 10:25:39 +0200

News? I have a CVS repository mirror and I'm able to do a conversion.
The only option I would discuss is -A option to cvsimport (I used it
with success). CVS repository use unix usernames for user while git
use e-mail. -A option allow you to specify unix username -> e-mail
conversion, currently I have

$ cat ~/cpp/freetds/cvs_author
freddy77=Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com>
jklowden=JK Lowden <jklowden AT freetds.org>

my repository is currently at https://gitorious.org/freetds but I
would prefer GitHub too for official repository (more stable and more
features).

Do we have already a GitHub account? If you like I can convert again
entire project and branches and push to a new GitHub project.

Regards
Frediano