freetds - [freetds] bcp patches (was: Re: 0.91RC1)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Frediano Ziglio <freddy77 AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] bcp patches (was: Re: 0.91RC1)
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 16:27:54 +0200

Hi,
personally I don't like environment, I prefer stdin as suggested or
kerberos when possible.

About hints you are right but I don't think patch is correct. First a
strndup should be used will all cascading code (mainly free in the
right places!). What happen also if anybody wants to set multiple
hints ?? I looked at code and seems that hint goes directly to insert
bulk statement so it would be possible to set a string like
"TABLOCK,ROWS_PER_BATCH=100" but why checking partially string and
then accept the entire string with any options?

Frediano