freetds - Re: [freetds] Paging support using MS SQL

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mahalie Stackpole <mail AT mahalie.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Paging support using MS SQL
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 15:57:07 -0700

Thank you for being gentle. I am successfully connected - the engine
is on...just don't know how to drive. I should probably find a PHP
database list...

The guy in charge of the MS SQL db I am accessing is giving me stored
procedures and wants me to use recordset paging the way he does with
ASP using ADO, specifically pagesize & absolutepage properties.

I am reading about the ADOdb library for PHP now. Sorry about the
off-topic post!