freetds - [freetds] Paging support using MS SQL

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mahalie Stackpole <mail AT mahalie.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] Paging support using MS SQL
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 11:49:19 -0700

I apologize in advance for a (probably) RTFM question - have limited
access to the DB guy for the remote MS SQL server I've been connecting
to using FreeTDS on CentOS and having trouble finding the right docs
(answer), have only done simple form processing in the past myself.
Can someone point me to the correct docs on how to use paging, if
supported?

I'm currently able to execute stored procedures and handle simple recordsets.

--
@mahalie
http://23rdworld.com