freetds - Re: [freetds] Help connecting with tds to MSSQL 2008

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Panos Stavroulis <pstavroulis AT yahoo.co.uk>
  • To: Gal Rubinstein <galrub AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Help connecting with tds to MSSQL 2008
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 14:19:28 +0000 (GMT)

I haven't started using freetds yet but I think you can use the tsql utility
to see if you can actually connect to SQL Server. Also check your
configuration file freetds.conf if your sql server has correct name etc. I am
far from being called an expert in freetds, so maybe someone else knows
better...

Panos.