freetds - Re: [freetds] Ms sql backslash in named instance 2005

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: <apk AT blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Ms sql backslash in named instance 2005
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 18:56:00 +0100

thanks freedy and cedric for your quick response. Although that works, I'm in
a difficult situation where I need it to work as before. I won't go into all
the details but I have an existing app that not only uses freetds as its
intended but also parses it and uses it within an application. I can't alter
the app and need the functionality we have been using up to now.
Do you know if the problem I have is a bug or a feature?