freetds - [freetds] Noobie, please help!

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Gal Rubinstein <galrub AT gmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] Noobie, please help!
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 09:33:06 +0200

Hello all,

since I'm a noobie, and, been struggling for a week to make a simple c
program
that contacts MSSQL Server 2000 (from a WIN-XP machine) for a week with
zero success..

my boss insists that no ODBC will be used so I presume that db-lib is the
answer but,
can't get the right configurations for compiler/linker and there is the
'tds_sysdep_public.h' that is missing (there is one with .in ending,
guessing it's for VC++)..
I'm using Eclipse CDT (again, win XP) with MinGW....

what are all these warning after building FreeTDS from Dev-C++ project?

are there no explanations/tutorials for begginers like myself?

Thanx,
Gal