freetds - Re: [freetds] Problem retrieveing results from bottom to top

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT" <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafone.com>
  • To: <dveiga AT advtechnology.com.ar>, "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Problem retrieveing results from bottom to top
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:23:58 +0200

> Should I have known you were going to make it part of the project I
> would have been more carefull with the comments, name of the created
> temp table, etc. To tell you the truth I only sent it as part of the
> bug report, as it was an easy way of showing that some records are
> returned twice.
> Bye,
>
> Daniel

CVS does not mean that are set on stone :)
I tried with ms odbc and give same results with a small difference.
Overlapping is detected and a warning is returned. Note however that
there is no way to detect how many rows overlapped. It seems that
sp_cursorfetch returns 2 to say success but overlapped.

freddy77