freetds - Re: [freetds] [FreeTDS] Apple xcode or objective-c example

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] [FreeTDS] Apple xcode or objective-c example
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 10:09:42 -0400

Kevin Voell wrote:
> I found the C examples and I will work on converting them to objC, but I
> thought I would see if anyone has done that already.

I have gotten some help on this list getting FreeTDS to build under Xcode.
IIRC it was over a year ago. I doubt those threads would be much use to
you, but it's evidence there's interest.

If you put together something that would help others, I would be pleased
to add a ./xcode directory to the source distribution. (Hint: It would be
particularly nice to have a project that alternately compiled with FreeTDS
or Sybase's libraries, for compatibility testing!)