freetds - [freetds] Missing file "freetds_sysconfdir.h"

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Perception Technologies Ltd <ptl AT perceptions.co.nz>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] Missing file "freetds_sysconfdir.h"
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:05:03 +1200

Hi,

A couple of days ago I downloaded the latest snapshot (freetds-0.65.dev.20070610). When I attempted a compile after a successful configure on my Solaris 7 box I found that a couple of files were missing.

File "../include/freetds_sysconfdir.h" was included but did not exist. I managed to continue, by guessing at its content being :
#include "tds_sysdep_private.h"
#define FREETDS_SYSCONFDIR "/usr/local/etc"
However, later on, a couple more files were missing :
Making all in fisql
fisql.c:30:31: error: readline/readline.h: No such file or directory
fisql.c:31:30: error: readline/history.h: No such file or directory
I do not need the fisql module, so it is not hampering me, but I thought I'd let you know so that this can be fixed for others.

Cheers,
Brent.