freetds - [freetds] FreeTDS ODBC on Windows

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brusowankin, David S " <david.s.brusowankin AT citi.com>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] FreeTDS ODBC on Windows
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 16:28:12 -0400

Hi,

Can anyone help me? I can't successfully set up FreeTDS on Windows XP
SP2 so that it can query a Sybase database on a Unix system. Here are my
errors when testing using osql with the -D option:

ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed

> select 1

> go

Driver not capable

The FreeTDS version is 0.64 (the stable version from the website)

The TDS version is 4.2

I built freetds using Visual Studio .NET 2003. I really have no idea
what the correct ODBC registry settings are so I'm not sure that I have
installed FreeTDS correctly.

Thanks in advance,

David