freetds - Re: [freetds] Getting stored procedure output parametersandreturnvalues

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: João M L Amaral <joaomarcelodf AT yahoo.com.br>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Getting stored procedure output parametersandreturnvalues
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:49:06 -0300 (ART)

Frediano, sorry, but with which library I must link to run the test. I'm
using odbc API and don't know that.

Where is the binary that contains implementation of Connect(),
CommandWithResult(), Disconnect(), etc...

João M L Amaral <joaomarcelodf AT yahoo.com.br> escreveu:
Thanks, I will take a look...

"ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT" escreveu: >
> Thank you very much Frediano.
> I really would be thankful if you could send me this test.

There were a very similar test in funccall.
Now I even imported your test (which work flawlessly), see
http://freetds.cvs.sourceforge.net/freetds/freetds/src/odbc/unittests/funccall.c?revision=1.14&view=markup

freddy77

> "ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT" escreveu:
> >
> > Hi Frediano, thank's for your help.
> >
> > But problem continues. In odbc32 from Microsoft, I do this.
> > It realy works.
> > But in unixODBC don't.
> >
> > My SP do not return record sets or rows affected, simply
> > set an output parameter.
> >
> > See:
> >
> > create procedure sp_test
> > @res int output
> > as
> > set @res = 456
> >

> This should be related to how tokens are readed.. ms odbc
> usually handle
> more tokens so it catches parameters earlier. Current CVS (I don't
> remember 0.64) should handle tokens quite accurately. I'll do a check,
> perhaps there's already a test for this problem.
>
> freddy77

> Atenciosamente,
> João M L Amaral

Atenciosamente,