freetds - Re: [freetds] Getting stored procedure outputparametersandreturnvalues [Success]

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: João M L Amaral <joaomarcelodf AT yahoo.com.br>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Getting stored procedure outputparametersandreturnvalues [Success]
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:11:47 -0300 (ART)

Success !! |o|
It finnally works !!

The problem was TDS version, that have to 8.0 (SQLServer 2000) and not 4.2
(SQLServer 6.5).

Editing odbc.ini and freetds.conf files, I modified the TDS version to 8.0.
Then Success!

Because this I had to put the onwer and output parameters were not return!!

Thanks Frediano, and have a good weekend!

João M L Amaral <joaomarcelodf AT yahoo.com.br> escreveu:
I connect in MSSQL 2000. Isn't TDS Version may be 8.0 ?

João M L Amaral escreveu: Frediano, please look my .ini files. Are they
correct?

odbcinst.ini

[FreeTDS SQL-Server]
Description = v0.63 with protocol v8.0
Driver = /usr/local/freetds/lib/libtdsodbc.so
Driver64 =
Setup =
Setup64 =
Threading =
FileUsage =
DontDLClose =
UsageCount =
CPTimeout =
CPReuse =

odbc.ini

[SPCB]
Description = FreeTDS SQL-Server
Driver = FreeTDS SQL-Server
Servername =
Server = 192.0.0.140
Address = 192.0.0.140
Port = 1433
Database = spcb
UID = colserver
PWD = colserver
TDS_Version = 4.0
Language = Portuguese
Trace = No
TextSize =
PacketSize =

João M L Amaral escreveu:
Frediano, unhappyly the test did not work in my machine (Red Hat Linux the
3.0). I don't know what is the problem.

Let me show the status:

- First, the command "{ call sp_test(?)}" don't worked. I had to put onwer,
even so, I connected with the same user of SP.

- Second, the output parameter was not returned.

I will test in another linux version...
Thanks for you attention.

"ZIGLIO, Frediano, VF-IT" escreveu:

> Frediano, sorry, but with which library I must link to run
> the test. I'm using odbc API and don't know that.
>
> Where is the binary that contains implementation of
> Connect(), CommandWithResult(), Disconnect(), etc...

This is part of our unit testing. We use common.h and common.c files to
keep some help functions, you can find these files in the same
directory.
You will also find all these files in tomorrow snapshot.

Frediano

Atenciosamente,
João M L Amaral

Atenciosamente,