freetds - [freetds] CONSTRAINTS keyword question

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Igor Korot <ikorot AT earthlink.net>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>, freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] CONSTRAINTS keyword question
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 18:36:50 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, ALL,
This might be the stupid question, but I can't verify it for sure, so....

Is there a 'CONSTRAINTS' keyword in the CREATE TABLE statement in the Sybase
SQL Anywhere or Sybase 10/11?

I am working with another open source library trying to fix some bugs there,
the code for the ODBC DB access for both Sybase drivers for the CREATE TABLE
statement is wrong IMHO, since it is include the 'CONSTRAINT' keyword...

I can verify that this keyword does not appear in the SQL ANywhere 5.5, but
I don't have a big Sybase installation, and even this one is out of date.

Please, could someone confirm my suspicion?

Thank you in advance.