freetds - Re: [freetds] Linux/MSSQL connect

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Jeff Jirsa" <JJirsa AT officite.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Linux/MSSQL connect
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:26:43 -0600

I've got PHP 5.1 and FreeTDS 0.63 working great, and here are the flags
I use.

For FreeTDS, I configure it with:
--disable-odbc --with-tdsver=8.0 --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr
--enable-threadsafe

For PHP 5.1, I configure it with this (and other flags for gd, soap,
xml, etc.):
--with-sybase --with-tsrm-pthreads