freetds - [freetds] AIX FreeTDS Problems

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "shiv kumar" <shivblore2000 AT gmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] AIX FreeTDS Problems
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:37:19 +0530

Hi All,

I am using the FreeTDS 0.63 and unixODBC-2.2.11 to connect to the Sybase
database from AIX environment. Unfortunately I am facing lot of problems in
building FreeTDS but some how I built it successfully. But now I am really
struggling in running the application. If I resolve an issue/core dump, it
is creating the other one and this goes infinitely. After all this until now
I am unable to run my application successfully even once. Can any one please
let me know the changes and compilers required to build and use the
FreeTDS/UnixODBC successfully in AIX environment? I have tried using both
the xlc_r and gcc compilers.

Note: I am able to run successfully the same application with the FreeTDS
0.63 and unixODBC-2.2.11 in UNIX environment.

Thanks a lot,
Shiva

  • [freetds] AIX FreeTDS Problems, shiv kumar, 11/20/2006