freetds - Re: [freetds] FreeTDS, DBD::Sybase, MS SQL Server and multiple result sets

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: michael.peppler AT bnpparibas.com
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] FreeTDS, DBD::Sybase, MS SQL Server and multiple result sets
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 07:42:56 +0200

DBD::Sybase supports multiple result sets. If you check the DBD::Sybase man
page you'll see a couple of examples. The general idea is to code your
fetch loop like this:

$sth = $dbh->prepare(...);
$sth->execute;

REDO: {
while($row = $sth->fetch) {
}
redo REDO if $sth->{syb_more_results};
};

Michael

Internet
sam AT knowledgepool.com@lists.ibiblio.org - 09/09/2006 23:24

Please respond to freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Sent by: freetds-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org