freetds - [freetds] FreeTDS, DBD::Sybase, MS SQL Server and multiple result sets

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Simon Matthews" <sam AT knowledgepool.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] FreeTDS, DBD::Sybase, MS SQL Server and multiple result sets
  • Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 22:24:43 +0100

I have been using the above combination for a couple of years quite
successfully.

I now need to be able to process more than one result set from a stored
procedure.

Can anyone confirm if they have been able to use DBD::Sybase with MS-SQL
server 2000 and have any success with multiple result sets?

I can see that they work in tsql. I have a stored procedure that
returns multiple result sets and I can see these results in tsql. I
have not been able to read anything other than the first result set with
DBD::Sybase.

I am just looking for a quick yes that should work, or no if definitely
won't in which case I can stop banging my head against this particular
brick wall.

Thanks

sam