freetds - Re: [freetds] what's wrong with this freebcp statement?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "blackwater dev" <blackwaterdev AT gmail.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] what's wrong with this freebcp statement?
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:53:16 -0500

I set my MALLOC_DEBUG var to 0 and now I just get segmentation fault.

James, I dumped out the log as you said, it seems to connect as I do see the
columns and seems to send and receive several headers/packets and then just
seems to dy doing a ton of dbconverts():(this is just a small number as
there were a ton of these).

13:30:43.838968 dbconvert(39 [SYBVARCHAR] len 129 => 47 [SYBCHAR] len -1)
13:30:43.839027 dbconvert() calling tds_convert
13:30:43.839107 dbconvert() called tds_convert returned 129
13:30:43.839168 dbconvert() outputting 129 bytes character data destlen = -1
13:30:43.839231 dbconvert(34 [SYBIMAGE] len 4096 => 47 [SYBCHAR] len -1)
13:30:43.839294 dbconvert() calling tds_convert
13:30:43.839453 dbconvert() called tds_convert returned 8192
13:30:43.839516 dbconvert() outputting 8192 bytes character data destlen =
-1

This table that I am pulling from has about 11000 rows.

I can send the log file also.

Thanks!
Eddie