freetds - Re: [freetds] what's wrong with this freebcp statement?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "blackwater dev" <blackwaterdev AT gmail.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] what's wrong with this freebcp statement?
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:48:41 -0500

Hey James,

I commented out this section in the conf file and added my ip info. I then
ran the freebcp command again and now get this error:

*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption: 0x09eca740 ***

Googled it but didn't find much...what's wrong?

Thanks!

# A typical Microsoft SQL Server 2000 configuration
[MyServer2k]
host = 99.99.999.99
port = 1433
tds version = 8.0