freetds - Re: [freetds] status of 0.64

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT freetds.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] status of 0.64
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 21:47:04 -0500

Jonathan Monroe wrote:
> 2. make runs successfully until "Making all in samples", where it stops
> with "No rule to make target `unixodbc.freetds.driver.template.in',
> needed by `unixodbc.freetds.driver.template'."

This is odd. unixodbc.freetds.driver.template.in is in the source
distribution tarball, and should unpack in samples/. Can you confirm it's
there?

If it is, could you do "nohup make" on a clean tree and post it? I wonder
what's confusing your make(1).

Thanks for testing. I use an iBook but haven't gotten around to setting
it up for development. Mostly it's an easy-chair email answering device.

Regards,