freetds - Re: [freetds] server

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Morton <bmorton AT secureworks.com>
  • To: 'FreeTDS Development Group' <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] server
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:41:06 -0500

I'm not quite sure what you mean. How are you using FreeTDS to connect to
SQL Server 2000 with query analyzer. Query analyzer is a windows product
that can connect with a Windows SQL Server driver (included in mdac).
FreeTDS is an SQL Server driver for things other than Windows. How does a
non-windows system fit into your picture?