freetds - [freetds] segfault in Perl's Email::Store when using freetds

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Razvan Cosma <razvan.cosma AT telemach.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] segfault in Perl's Email::Store when using freetds
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:18:03 +0200

Hi everyone,
If you'll be so kind as to check out this thread -
http://perlmonks.org/?node_id=507375 - looks like the Perl gurus are not
able to help with my problem, and also I shamefully admit I don't know
what "The problem is that Email::Store tries to use placeholders when
preparing the SQL query, and FreeTDS doesn't support that feature in
it's implementation of Sybase's Client Library yet." means, my SQL
knowledge being limited to select, insert and some updates :)
Can anyone shed some light on this issue? Thanks a bunch.