freetds - Re: [freetds] Installing on OS X 10.3 Panther

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Eddie Gieze <egieze AT techno-design.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Installing on OS X 10.3 Panther
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:08:46 +0200

Thanks Bill,

It seems to be working now. ./configure, make and make install run without problems.

Kind Regards,
Eddie Gieze

On Apr 15, 2005, at 11:50 AM, Thompson, Bill D (London) wrote:

Eddie,

I don't think you're doing anything wrong.
last time I tried to configure/build the latest snapshot, I discovered
config.sub (and a couple of other files) were not present in the
tarball. I think "depcomp" and "libtool" were the others...

I copied them from a previous installation and everything went fine...

Bill