freetds - Re: [freetds] ctlib bulk text copy segmentation fault

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Patrick Dunnigan" <patrick.dunnigan AT centivia.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] ctlib bulk text copy segmentation fault
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 13:51:10 -0500

I will do that. I had looked over RC10 and at the latest cs.c, ct.c, and blk.c in CVS and didn't think there where any changes that would have made the outcome different. But you are right to rule it out.

I'll post the result in a while.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig Berry" <craigberry AT mac.com>