freetds - Re: [freetds] ctlib bulk text copy segmentation fault

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Craig Berry <craigberry AT mac.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] ctlib bulk text copy segmentation fault
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 12:16:28 -0600

On Monday, March 07, 2005, at 11:16AM, Patrick Dunnigan
<patrick.dunnigan AT centivia.com> wrote:

>Hi All,
>I am attempting to do a bulk copy IN in a SQL Server 2000 table that has two
>columns, an INT and a TEXT using freeTDS 0.63RC9 on RH 7.3 using TDS 8.

I think your first step would be to try to reproduce it with RC10. I'm not
sure but it's at least possible you are encountering the same bug I did and
patched here:

https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/freetds/2005q1/017844.html

a patch that was included in the next (still current?) release candidate.