freetds - Re: [freetds] Connection Pool crashing problems?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <brian.bruns AT gmail.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Connection Pool crashing problems?
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 17:47:22 -0500

Craig,

Wanna send along the patch for that? I'll merge it. I've been
planning on spending some time on this, and may get around to it this
weekend. What is your server/version?

I'll try to do some load testing and see if I can reproduce your error
locally, and failing that scan the code for something.

Brian