freetds - RE: [freetds] Sybase ASA 7, unixODBC problem

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Gene Dymarskiy" <gagarin AT i-dep.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Sybase ASA 7, unixODBC problem
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 10:36:09 -0600

I am not sure it is possible to pass "tds version" from odbc.ini

It does not cause me problems now since I built FreeTDS with version 5.0
but I can see this is being a drawback of not using freetds.conf
settings with odbc

......CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE......
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named
above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative
of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any, or the
information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete
this email from your system. Thank You.