freetds - Re: [freetds] PHP or Apache problem

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: william van der wee <w_wee09 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] PHP or Apache problem
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 04:45:14 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff,

Thanks for your reply. But how do I find out the
path to unixODBC? The problem with SuSe is when
you install with yast you can not give any configure
options to the programm you want to install. Or is
this possible? PHP and unixODBC are allready
installed. Do I have to reinstall PHP and unixODBC
or can I change the configuration?
I installed freeTDS like this:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/freetds
--disable-libiconv --enable-msdblib

When I use isql -v etc etc, I connect to MS SQL and
make queries. No problem at all.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks.

William